Sunday, January 21, 2007

Part Two: The Hidden Diary of Bin Laden and God (Bagdad)

Part Two: The Hidden Diary of Bin Laden and God (Bagdad)

Bin: “Not sure if I like it down here, it’s getting a little hairy…especially Bagdad.”

Muhammad: “Harry is a Midwestern term, an infidels way of saying, ‘bad’, and we don’t use that word, ok Bin, I mean, I thought we saw eye to eye, I’m wondering?”

Bin: “Sorry, old fellow, too much of that cave TV carp, you know, Americanism, it’s everywhere.”

God listening: “You can say that again.”

Muhammad: “Yup, the big guy is watching, wants to make sure you do it right this time.”

Bin: “That’s kind of an insult, I mean, he’s had forever to do his thing, and I did more in one day to the Americans than he has in 200-years, what’s his beef?”

Muhammad: “Be careful he’s listening.”

God talking: “What’d you say, he says?”

Bin: “Is he pretending, I thought he could hear everything?”

Muhammad: “Move out of the sun, he gets a better echo from your voice in the shade.”

Bin: “Echo?”

Muhammad: “You’ve got a lot to learn, things are not exactly as you figured they’d be. In any case, God is waiting for your plans, what are they?

Bin: “What are they, I’ve only been here a few minutes, I’m not God, give me a few days to figure this out. I mean by all purposes, I should be in that damn tent with all the girls he promised for my good works, and some vino…you know, but here I am, in this mud trap going to do my duty again, for God and you, I mean, this is a hardship tour. I got to show these folks Allah raised me from the dead, like he did Christ, and perhaps they will follow me like before to their graves; I just need time to brainwash a few, and the rest will come. It is easy to fool the masses, I have a hard time with fooling the few though, and that is where I’ve got to start.”

God looking down: “So be it.”

Bin to Muhammad: “Is that all he’s got so say, ‘So be it.’ No question mark, not even a statement.”

Muhammad: “Who is to know God in his never-ending glory, he speaks, and we lesser beings try like the dickens to figure out his every motive and move, but we are but grasshoppers to him.”
Bin: “I’m getting the feeling I’m being used by him a bit, I think I want to be in that damn tent, it beats running around these tunnels and caves. I mean it is my turn.”

Muhammad: “Stop belly aching, and get down to business, we got a schedule to meet, I think. God has a lot of hope for you. And to be honest about the matter, vino in heaven is forbidden, we are you know, in no need of such things.”

Bin: “But here I’ve heard, and told everyone, and I think somewhere along the line, read, we’d have vino; I’m kind of hooked on it now, how about telling God to modify that rule?”

Muhammad: “If you drink it in heaven, you’d get no effect from it; just being in heaven is enough of an effect to satisfy you.”

Bin: “Then why did he promise girls and booze?”

Muhammad: “You got to read between the lines; he meant you will get drunk and high off his heavenly environment.”

Bin: “Well now you tell me, perhaps I better get some down here before I go back up there.”

Muhammad: “Remember you are killing for God, not suppose to be whoring around with girls and vino for yourself. What kind of hero do you want people to think you are?”

Bin went to say something else, and in the clap of an eye he was gone, I think a little agitated at Bin, thus, here he was in the Middle of Bagdad, naked as a horse, trying to figure out which way was which…!

1/20/2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home