Saturday, January 20, 2007

The HIdden Diary of Bin Laden and God

The Hidden Diary of Bin Laden and God


Bin Laden died, and God stood in front of him, he said,
“Allah, the most High,” and Bin said, “Sir, it is I who has wished to serve you,” and Allah said, “Oh, I thought you thought it was the other way around, sorry for the mistake, how the heck you been, from what I’ve seen you’ve been quite busy?”
A little bashful, Bin said, “Doing your work God isn’t easy you know,” and God, “But it helps, I mean, I can’t do it all myself, now can I?” Bin thought about that for a moment, figured he’d leave that alone, it was a hard question (a loaded one perhaps), then commented in passing, “Is Muhammad around?”

“I can have him at your command, what is your wish?”
Said Bin in a sheepish way, “I wanted him to comment on the good job I’ve been doing down yonder way…”
Then all of a sudden, in the clap of an eye, Muhammad showed up, he was smiling, and Bin and He met eye to eye (I think they thought alike, and liked each other, you know, clicked), said Muhammad in a random echoing voice,
“I see you are carrying out my good works, I mean, killing as many infidels as possible: hee, hee,” he said adding, “I killed more folks than you, perhaps we can talk to the big guy, and see if you can go back down yonder, and catch up to me, I mean, you did well, but blood is blood, and Allah, likes all he can have, you know: in the name of God, we can do it, do it together, me from up here, and you down there.”
“Do you think another 9/11 will do the trick?” Mohammed looked at Bin, smiled, and behind him was God, who was looking up in the sky as if he didn’t hear a thing, but he was smiling nonetheless, said Muhammad,
“Yes, that might satisfy the big guy, but how about a bigger bang for the buck, you know, we’ll supply the oil revenue through Iran or Syria, God has a few friends left there (the PLO and Hama’s gorillas can assist), and we can get a few more jets to line up, and a few more Arabs to give up their lives for the holy honor of sticking it to America and perhaps Europe, and why not add a few of our enemies in the Middle East that have been a bit cheap lately with their revenues.”
And so it was, Bin was given a second chance to make good, and I think he is almost ready….

1/20/2007 Humor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home